The Durbanville Wine Route is perfectly situated on Cape Town’s urban edge, best known for its outstanding white wines, the valley also produces fantastic red wines and MCC. Join us for a hop on hop off wine tour in the Durbanville wine valley.
Flexibility and freedom is the name of the game on this wine tour. Our vehicle spends all day following a set route visiting pre-selected wineries. It goes round and round, which means you can get on and off whenever you feel like it. Want to stop for lunch here, you can. Want to try a few more wines there, go for it. Bookings close at 12 noon for next day pickup.
Durbanville Wine Hopper route operates : Tuesday – Saturday
The Wine Hopper tour follows the following route: Durbanville Hills - Hillcrest -Nitida- D'Aria -Canto- Meerendal
Pickup and Drop off schedule
Sunset Beach (Engen Quickshop). Pickup: 10 am / Drop off : 5 pm
Dolphin Beach Hotel (front entrance) - Bloubergstrand. Pickup: 10:15 am / Drop off : 5 : 10 pm
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel (front entrance) - Bloubergstrand. Pickup: 10:30am / Drop off 5:15pm
Eden on the Bay (in front of El Barrio) - Big Bay. Pickup: 10:45 am / Drop off: 5:30pm
NB ! All times are traffic dependent.
Good to know
- Durbanville Wine Hopper route operates : Tuesday – Saturday
- Start: 10-10:45 pickup time depending on pick up location
- Finish: 17-17:30 drop of time depending on location
- Bookings close at 12 noon for next day pickup
- All tours are subject to the minimum number of passengers
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide/driver
- 1 x Standard Wine tasting (4 wines)
- Transport to 6 wine farms
- 1 bottled water
- Other Wine tastings, meals, activities
- Sensible and comfortable footwear for walking on a farm
- Jacket in case of cold weather
- Hat in summer
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.